* All components of the fire suit designed lightly so that they do not loose and fall off themselves. This is especially for applications near aircraft that produce downwind (e. g., in hot refueling of rotary wing, fixed wing and fixed wing aircraft).
* Compliance with DIN EN 469 Performance Level 1.
* Coverall style with ergonomic design---Comfortable to wear
* Classic Nomex IIIA by Dupont
* Light weight---provide more mobility
* DRD on the back
* 3M Scotchlite Perforated tape---high performance, more breathable
*Double front flap extends to neck with internal zip guard top protect throat
* High strength abrasion resistant 3D reinforce
* Radio pocket on the chest
* Fast open design on the front panel with zipper and FR velcro
* Waist protection, two cargo pocketing on the leg
* Drain holes for all the pockets
* Adjustable waist
Height adjustable and radio compatible
knitted cuffs with ITC system
Collar with chin guard tab
The collar with a chin guard tab is designed for improved protection from heat in the transition zone from helmet to collar.
Another layer of main fabric or cowhide leather on the knee position helps the performance of abrasion.
High visibility reflective tape
Innovative outer materials
Nomex IIIA - The best-known FR fiber in the world. Nomex III contains 95% Nomex and 5% Kevlar for strength, and for firefighting coats and trousers it is usually supplied in twill weave at 265 g/m2. for workwear usually supplied in 150g/m2,Nomex also has good resistance to acids and alkalis.