* 3M Scotchlite Perforated tape---high performance, more breathable
* Aramid luminous tape---extra protection in dark environment
*Double front flap extends to neck with internal zip guard top protect throat
* High strength abrasion resistant 3D reinforce for knee and elbow
* Radio pocket on the chest
* Fast open design on the front panel with zipper and FR velcro
* Elasticated braces with quick release buckles
* Waist protection, two cargo pocketing on the leg
* Drain holes for all the pockets
* Detachable H shape suspender
* Adjustable waist
Drag rescue device
Internal Harness for rescuing
Height adjustable and radio compatible
High visibility reflective tape
Collar with chin guard tab
The collar with a chin guard tab is designed for improved protection from heat in the transition zone from helmet to collar.
knitted cuffs with ITC system
Another layer of main fabric or cowhide leather on the knee position helps the performance of abrasion.
Innovative outer materials
This fabric is 40% Nomex 60% Kevlar RIP-STOP woven fabric. Special developing for outer layer of firefighter suit. The fabric content 60% Kevlar to keep fabric tougher when the firefighter surround by the fire place, it will be more safety as the cloth not easy to broken, which can reduce the possibility for the user getting injured. When it is quilted with our other 2 fabrics: thermal barrier and moisture barrier fabric, the whole garment is less than 3 kgs. With features of flame retardant and light weight, this would be your best choice for making firefighter suit.